Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

dating service - Lets keep this our little secret

AuteurMessage
Bendigod
Invité
Anonymous

dating service  - Lets keep this our little secret Empty
MessageSujet: dating service - Lets keep this our little secret   dating service  - Lets keep this our little secret Icon_minitimeDim 24 Juil - 9:34

Bunbury free online dating - This girl needs some lovin My name is Mckayla TALBERT dating service  - Lets keep this our little secret Sydney1 dating service  - Lets keep this our little secret Sydney2 dating service  - Lets keep this our little secret Sydney3 dating service  - Lets keep this our little secret Sydney4 I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Hobart online dating Hervey Bay dating Western Australia online dating Launceston online dating Bunbury online dating I've never done this before; exploring a new side of myself, and am only interested in sexualo, sensual, erotic men. I'm not that experienced, so basically I'm looking for someone to take complete control of my body. Hit me with an email and I will reply. please have pics in your responses. Also please do not respond with a one sentence email or that you would like to **** me, or just say hello or hey or ask for a pic. Even though this is pretty much for sex, I still need you to be able to carry on a conversation and be normal. Also, do not be a 100 miles away. I do not minhd breaking a nail or getting dirty. What happened to men being MEN?? I am not at all bitter! I am just tired of being the bread winner and the brains in the relationship so if you are a real MAN then contact me otherwise dont bother. I'm all about sexy, I always wear heels, always done to the T... My hair is always done, i dont wear too much make up but my face is clear and naturally glows on its own.. Whatever else you'd like to know just ask because i can write a book hehe. Im just looking for a friend with benefits. im interested in talking to a male who is looking to have a good time. im very cute but lonely too. i want to meet someone who knows exactly what they want. someone to teach me some things. I want a FWB. I have been on here for about a week and some of you guys need to be a little bit more RESPECTFUL!! If you send me an email telling me how your going to make me scream or what your going to do to me I WILL NOT reply bzck and remember talk is cheap.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

dating service - Lets keep this our little secret
Page 1 sur 1